Studies indicate that over 40% of women (close to 30 million) in the U.S. experience some kind of sexual concerns or difficulty ranging from a loss of libido, diminished arousal, vaginal dryness, or difficulty achieving orgasm. Many of these women do not feel comfortable talking about it with their health care professional and have no idea how to resolve their dissatisfaction on their own. We can help women by giving them information and access to products like ON Arousal. These are simple, healthy, effective solutions we can encourage them to try.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND FEMALE AROUSAL - The strong connection between a woman's mind and her body makes stress the single, biggest killer of intimacy.To fully build sexual arousal, a woman needs to relax. Having confidence in her sexual response can help a woman relax and enjoy foreplay while allowing intimacy with her partner to come naturally.
ON, Natural Arousal Orgasm Balm helps by strengthening the mind-body connection through genital feedback. If a woman’s mind and body aren’t working together, she can completely miss the signals of arousal that her body is transmitting. Rub a pea-sized amount of balm to the finger and directly massage onto the clitoris. ON BALM creates a pleasurable and unmistakable tingle and gentle heat. Imagine holding a small vibrator to your clitoris while it’s getting warmer and you’re getting wetter. This is what most women feel when they use ON. ON works as a sensory enhancer to naturally stimulate arousal and desire. It connects the mind and body for a sexual experience like no other.
Other natural products designed to enhance female arousal rely on vasodilators, such as L-Arginine and Niacin, or “stimulating” ingredients such as menthol, peppermint oil, or citric acid (orange oil) that can irritate sensitive areas.
ON uses all natural, botanical ingredients that have been used for centuries – but never like this. ON is a pure, oil-based formula. One of the many advantages to an oil-based formula is that it cannot support bacteria. Bacteria can lead to yeast infections and other vaginal problems or discomfort. ON also does not contain L-Arginine, which can re-activate an outbreak of genital herpes. ON provides a safe, all-natural arousal.
What Makes ON FOR HER AROUSAL BALM So Unique?
- ON Balm has a stay-put wax consistency that stays on the surface of the skin longer, even in the water!
- Pulsates and vibrates: It creates a unique buzzing, vibration sensation on the clitoris
- Safe and pleasurable during oral sex, Even helps keep your mouth more wet
- Effects can last up to 45 minutes
- Helps women have orgasms more easily and more intensely
- Increases blood flow and sensation
- Shockingly powerful: It is the most powerful formula available on the market
- Best when used alone, or with others
- All-natural, healthy ingredients: It is made of 100% natural botanical ingredients and essential oils
- Medically endorsed by Dr. Jennifer Berman, MD
- There is no menthol, no L-Arginine, no Glycerin, no Parabens, Fragrance-free
- It does not dry out vaginal tissue
- Makes a lot of women feel like they lubricate more
- Works quickly
- Safe to use with condoms, latex, and sex toys.
- Cruelty-free with no animal testing
- Vegan friendly
- Results may vary
Customers also buy: Fun Factory USB Rechargeable Essential Massage Bullet Vibrator Black
Dame Eva II Hands Free Rechargeable Clitoral and Couples Vibrator 1.75 inch Quartz Pink
Who Should Use ON FOR HER AROUSAL BALM?
- Women at any age and stage in their life that want to feel more sensation during sex
- Women who want to have quicker or more powerful orgasms
- Women who want to wear it daily to feel turned on throughout the day
- It is perfect for women with dryness issues or going through menopause
- Many women say it helps them lubricate more
How Do I Apply ON AROUSAL BALM ? - Rub a pea-sized amount of balm to the finger and directly massage onto the clitoris. After 5 minutes add more if desired. Within seconds, most women feel a warm, pleasurable buzzing or vibrating sensation (at different times of the month, women feel different amounts of sensation due to their fluctuation in hormones). The effect can last up to 45 minutes.
AS SEEN IN